Missing teeth can create a big problem, not only in terms of your facial appearance but the overall functionality of your mouth as well. You may lose a few or all teeth because of events like accidents, injury, trauma, or any illness. Living with missing teeth not only affects you physically but mentally too.
Earlier, only traditional dentures were used as a treatment option for this problem. But today, various other treatments are available with dentists worldwide. Dental implants happen to be one of them. At our clinic, we provide an all-on-6 approach concerning dental implants, thus restoring your smile and the functionality of your teeth.
What is the All-on-6 Concept?
It is a high-tech alternative to traditional dentures. It creates a stable and comfortable set of upper as well as lower teeth. We use six strategically placed specialized dental implants to restore your missing teeth.
Traditional removable dentures can replace your missing teeth, but this procedure provides a permanent solution to your problem. As a result, we re-establish a complete set of teeth and offer you an improved quality of life.
What are the Benefits of All-on-6 Implants?
- The all-on-6 dental implants provide a quick and less-invasive solution to restore your full upper or lower set of teeth. We use conventional dental implants and place them strategically in your mouth to support your upper and lower teeth permanently.
- The replacement teeth appear and function the same as your natural teeth.
- There is no need to use denture adhesive or take out artificial teeth to clean and maintain them. The all-on-6 dental implants are a permanent solution to your missing teeth.
- You need only a few appointments for this procedure to be completed. Once our dentist finds you as a suitable candidate for the treatment, you need to visit us for impressions and then the placement of the implants. We will also give you a temporary restoration so that you can continue your daily activities.
- The all-on-6 dental implant treatment that we perform may also reduce the requirement of preliminary bone grafting surgery.
What is the Aftercare of the Treatment?
Once your treatment is complete and your artificial teeth are placed permanently in your mouth, we will give you instructions to care for them. Brush your teeth twice a day and floss after every meal to remove the accumulation of food. Visit us from time to time for a dental check-up to make sure that everything is in place.
Please reach out to our dental practice in Flanders, NJ, to have a consultation with our dentists. Please call us at (973) 370-8917 or schedule an online consultation, and we'll guide you further.