Missing teeth can generate a host of problems, not only in terms of your facial appearance but the overall functionality of your mouth as well. Missing teeth can be the result of events like accidents, injury, trauma, or illness. Living with missing teeth affects not only your smile but also your well-being.
Until now, traditional dentures were the only treatment option for this problem. Today, various other treatment options such as dental implants are available as well. At our clinic, we provide All-on-6 dental implants that fully restore your smile and the functionality of your teeth.
What Does the All-On-6 Concept Entail?
All-on-6 is a high-tech alternative to traditional dentures. It uses six strategically placed dental implants to provide stable and comfortable support for upper as well as lower teeth.
Traditional removable dentures can replace your missing teeth, but they are not a permanent solution. All-on-6, on the other hand, provides a permanent solution to your problem. As a result of restoring your smile and the functionality of your teeth, All-on-6 offers you an improved quality of life.
What Are the Benefits of All-On-6 Dental Implants?
- All-on-6 dental implants provide a quick and effective solution for restoring upper or lower sets of teeth. We use conventional dental implants and place them strategically in your mouth to support your upper and lower teeth permanently.
- The replacement teeth look and function the same as natural teeth.
- There is no need to use denture adhesives or take out your artificial teeth to clean and maintain them. All-on-6 dental implants are a permanent and fixed solution.
- You need only a few appointments for this procedure to be completed. Once our dentist finds you are a suitable candidate for the treatment, you need to visit us for impressions and then the placement of the dental implants and the denture. We will also give you a temporary restoration so that you can continue your daily activities.
- The All-on-6 dental implant treatment that we perform may also reduce the need for bone grafting surgery.
Aftercare for All-On-6 Dental Implants
Once your treatment is complete and your artificial teeth are placed permanently in your mouth, we will give you instructions on how to care for them. Brush your teeth twice a day and floss after every meal to remove the accumulation of food. Also visit our office regularly for dental check-ups to make sure that your mouth is healthy and clean.
Please reach out to our dental practice in Flanders, NJ, to schedule a consultation with one of our dentists and learn more about the All-on-6 procedure. You can contact our dentist in Flanders, NJ, at (973) 370-8917 or schedule your consultation online.